Monday, January 1

Happy New Year!!


It was 2007 even before I realized it. There was no countdown, no fireworks display, no party, but just a dark cloudy night with no stars. There we were in the courtyard in the dark due to the breakdown of the power supply in of Resort Lautan Biru, Mersing. We were in a circle holding hands and praying while ushering the New Year. That’s how DCG (Daya Gospel Chapel, my church) welcomed the 2007. Well, it’s the first time they held a watch night service somewhere else instead of jb. It is an experience I would cherish dearly. After that, the youth (mostly kids) organized some games which lasted till 4am. To be honest, I really find some of the games a good waste of time – really boring. But, I enjoyed the company(well, at least some of the company)…but I didn’t enjoy being sabo-ed..haha..

Well, the trip back home from Mersing is long and I cant sleep (coz its so cramp.My car is carrying 10 ppl), I thought that I should write down some new year resolutions.Here it goes :

New Year Resolutions

1. Know Jesus Christ
2. Read the Bible daily
3. Be more aware of God’s presence
4. Stop Complaining (Sorry YQ, you must have been sick & tired of hearing me complaining for the past week…haha)
5. Maintain My Cap score (and then improve it ^^)
6. Get 5.0 for C++ (A QUITE challenging task)
7. Stop Hunching
8. Win a friend back
9. Go back to jb as often as possible
10. Do Less. Take life easy
11. Remember to breathe
12. Learn to say “no” to night dota games
13. Flirt with more girls
14. Get a gf (optional. Not compulsory at all)
15. Read more books
16. Pass Grade 8
17. Try to keep my new year resolution (at least for the first 2 weeks)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Victor...u wanna flirt with more girls???

sp said...

lol no.17 is good...

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

lolz....the flirting part was just kidding lar...

unfortunately I broke no.17
haha...new year resolutions are meant to be broken..