Saturday, January 20

1k team

The 1k team lived up to its name. Ya, we got the first prize - 1k.

I didnt expect the trebuchet to perform so well on the actual day.

last night, it was a starry starry night. The night sky was so clear that I could see stars. Come to think of it, it has been a long time since I saw stars...haha. Too bad, tonite it is not as clear as yesterday.

Well, during the times I slacked yesterday while doing the trebuchet, I got this chance to gaze upon the stars. Then foo suggested wishing on the brigthest star (u know like disney cartoons). So I jokingly wished on the star that I would get 1k...coz I not greedy didnt ask for 1 million. Wow, we won 1k today. Haha...

ok ok, actually its the team that made us win not the star. Coz, our team is the "1k team"!

No comments: