Sunday, January 28

I have to be tough...coz life is tough.

In the midst of my hectic schedule, I still cant believe I have the time to blog. Well, I guess I need to "chill out". But, life has been really tough for me this week. I even found my past week more hectic than JC life. (fyi, my jc life is working hours, 6am-10pm, 5 days a week).

Well, can't blame anyone else, besides myself for my busy-ness. Well, firstly, why did I even join 3 heavy commitees in my hall?? I have a video I nid to edit before this sunday, I have to help recording for my productions, not to mention find time to teach my dear actor and actress the songs and on top of all, PA duties and meeting to attend. Why am I even in publicity for PA live awards?

Well, I could have coped with the workload, if I didnt take 6 freaking modules this sem. Well, and out of the 6 modules, all 5 modules are harder than average. Firstly, C++ module, "the killer module" which failed 40+ ppl out of 300. Well, there is a reason why it has 5 modular credits. I've been working on my lab programme code since 2 days ago and I m still stuck. The next killer module would be French 2. The dropout rate is even higher and much tougher than C++. I dont even find math and physics easy anymore.

This sem, I am gonna push my limits. Have been sleeping later every night and waking up early in the morning. I didnt even have time to take naps in the afternoon. I just hope I dont fall sick and I guesss I have to rely on coffee for the next week.

Yupz...life is tough.

2 comments:

The Klangite said...

i think its more of...u have to have faith in God more when life gets tough??jes ponder over it..=)

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

Yupz...thats rite. Thats how I become tough, not by my own strength but His. Thanks man!