Monday, January 15

Syllogism

Major premise:
People with no logic can't validate syllogisms using Venn diagrams.
Minor premise:
Victor can't use Venn diagrams to validate syllogisms.
Conclusion:
Victor has no logic.

I just had my first critical thinking and writing tutorial for the semester. Somehow, I couldn't understand the logic behind those Venn diagrams that we used to valid syllogisms. Although the tutor explained it thoroughly and slowly, I still couldnt grasp the method. In the end, I had to rely on my classmate for the answers..my answers seem to be wrong most of the time..

If that is what critical thinking is about, it looks like victor does not have the critical thinking mind....

Haha...this blog is just for fun. Anyway, critical thinking module seemed interesting and it managed to keep me awake for although its like at 4pm-6pm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

VENN diagram!? @@

Anonymous said...

Haha..Same here..CTW damn cheem..Using venn diagrams 2 explain critical thinking..After the tutor finished talking,I was like ??????..Haha..

Anonymous said...

Haha.. that is for the 1st few lessons only. after that is not...

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

lolz...good that its only for the first lesson... or else blur ppl will suffer.