Tuesday, January 30

keeping in pace...

Life is rather eventful these few days. I am also quite surprised I have managed to stay alive (or stay awake during lectures) this week. The past 2 days I have been only sleeping 4 hours a day (a feat which victor who usually sleeps at least 8 hours a day, will never achieve). Well, what to do, I have to keep up with my work. The less i sleep, the more time I have. Of course, my reliance on cafeine has increased also. I hope not to drink too much coffee coz I heard that cafeine is bad for the brain. Isn't it?

Today, finally I have the afternoon free. But as soon as I came back to my room and went for a shower, chooi syn came looking for me to do productions recording. Sien, there goes my afternoon...more time wasted on recording and I havent do my c++ lab due tmr and my math tutorial and all other tutorials as well. Oh well, I have all the time in the world. Later, i also got to go do rehearsals for production at 10pm.

well, uni life is a busy life.

No comments: