Wednesday, January 31

i am weary

I feel fatigue, tired, weary, worn out...

The motivation and determination I had for the past 3 days had vanished...

really feel like giving up and say "I cant cope anymore"...

"But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Why is it that I feel so weary? Is it because I didnt wait on the LORD?
LORD, what does it mean to wait on You? Have I relied too much on myself?
Help me understand what is it to WAIT on You...

I pray LORD, help me understand what is it to WAIT on You,
I want renewed strength, not to be weary and not faint...

"Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." Matt 11:28-30

Will You give me rest? Life is indeed not a bed of roses.
O, ye of little faith!! Why is it so hard for me to believe those words?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"But those who wait on the LORD.." Maybe this means those who wait for the Lord's direction before setting out to work, and not those who set out to work and then wait for the Lord's direction?

"Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Maybe this reads : do not go out in search of your path, but come back unto the path prepared by the Lord, ie don't try to do too much on your own, but focus labour on that which you know the Lord would want you to do?

Hehe, don't take anything from me. I'm just speculating and may be entirely wrong ^^ This is between you and the Father. Good luck :)

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

On the contrary, ur words make so much sense. I also thought about 'wait' meaning not doing anything at the moment first, but just waiting for God's reply, God's answer.

Perhaps thats y I felt so weary. I always set out to work first, coz I dont have the patience. Its very hard for me to wait for anything. I guess its still not to late to change.

Hey thanks man=)

Anonymous said...

lol I make sense? cool ^^ haha np