Thursday, December 28

Tagged by sp...Tagged? What that? Issit like this?

Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name: Victor Liew Chu Ern
Birth Date: 8 March 1986
Current Status: single
Eye color: black/brown
Hair Color: black (at the moment)
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: the zodiac with the two fishes,I forgot what is it called...(pieces or somthing like that)

Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears: Women (very SCARY creatures)
Your Weaknesses: Women (yupz, SCARY creatures)
Your Perfect Pizza: any toppings will do with some barbeque sauce

Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Issit Sunday today?
Your Bedtime: It depends
Your most missed memory: Hmm....primary and secondary school days when I had no (or less ) resposibilities

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: Carl's Junior?
Single or group dates: It depends. Mostly, I prefer single. But if she doesnt want to go out 1 on 1 then no choice group date lor...
Adidas or Nike: Nike (Sweat Shops!!)
Lipton tea or Nestea: errmm...wats the brand of tea usually served in mamak stalls?
Chocolate or vanilla: Both!
Cappuccino or coffee: coffee

Layer FIVE:
Do you Smoke: no
Curse: no

Layer SIX :In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: wine (during breaking of bread)
Gone to the mall: Jusco?
Been on stage: not in the past month lar....
Eaten sushi: Ya. The cheap ones bought in Jusco
Dyed your hair: Ya. Black

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Err...
Changed who you were to fit in: Yes. U can call me a two headed snake, "liang tou se" (thats wat sylvia called me =p )

Layer EIGHT
Age you’re hoping to be married : I want to be a bachelor^^

Layer NINE: In a Guy/Gal
Best eye colour: hazel, blue, green....haha
Best hair colour: brown, blonde, black...hahaha
Short or long hair: Long, but not too long either....shoulder length will do..

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing
1 minute ago: chatting on msn
1 hour ago: meeting in editing room
4.5 hours ago: sleeping
1 month ago: taking exams
1 year ago: Enjoying Christmas holidays at home ^^

Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence
I love: myself ( although there are other persons I love, but I feel very selfish at the moment)
I feel: that I am not just special enough. In other words: unloved (but that is not the case actually)
I hate: myself (contradiction?? Sometimes, I really cant stand the person in me)
I hide: my true self
I miss: my true self (I want to express him! )
I need: A LIFE!

Layer TWELVE: Tag FOUR People only
1) dina
2) Ivan
3) Ben
4) Debz

No comments: