Wednesday, January 24

Tutorials...

I was unusually late for tutorial today. I rushed up to my classroom, and as expected, I saw many people already inside. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a brooding firgure at the corner table. Something about him is so familiar. Wait... that's Jason!! Jason?? I quickly checked my classroom number - E1-06-16. Correct classroom. What is jason doing here in Engine? Lolz. Jason is my new classmate @@

Cool, I have always wondered why my math did so much better in jc compared to now. Now I know the answer, it was the brilliance aura emanating from jason that made me smarter. Haha...while paying attention to the tutor, I noticed jason was starting to scribble down some notes. At the second glance, I realised I was wrong, becoz he was actually doodling a sketch of a unicorn. Memories of how jason used to doodle during lectures came back to me. That's the brilliance aura.

Yesterday, my c++ tutorial was quite interesting. The tutor is a Russian. His name is Pavel (pronounced as Pasha). He told us that c++ is very frustration and he really hates c++. LOL. Then a student asked him, " Sir, then what is it that u like? Java? ". He then answered, " Err....actually I like watching movies". Wow, got owned by him. Then the same student asked him again, "Then why are u taking a PHD in computing?". He replied, " Err....to be a professor? I guess, I dont really know what I want to be."...lolz..anyway, he is actually quite a good tutor, coz he doesnt take attendance and he give hints for lab sessions =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

EH EH EH!!! I din doodle any unicorn lorrrrrr! Twas a dragon <-- READ! DRAGON DESUYO!!

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

oops paiseh...It looked like a unicorn to me.hehe...

sp said...

hahah when i read it i was wondering "isnt unicorn a lil too gay for jason to draw?" lol

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

oh no! @@ how can u insult unicorns as gay?? Jason will be so insulted...