Sunday, January 7

New Year Resolution 1.01a

Well, sadly, I have BROKEN most of my new year resolutions within the first week of the new year. I don't think the lack of discipline is the reason for me breaking these resolutions but rather is the lack of motivation that makes me break them...So, I guess I would revise and redo my resolutions from a different perspective. My revised resolutions would be more like principles to follow, rather than doing specific tasks...I hope it works =p

1. Know Jesus Christ
2. Trust in God, no matter what my results may be.
3. Be grateful with what I have whenever I feel like complaining.
4. In all things do it for the glory of God.
5. Whenever I feel down or lonely, turn to Jesus, He is always there.
6. Be reminded that I am a steward of time & money; so spent them wisely
7. Before I love someone, let me learn to love God first.
8. Keep my new year resolution 1 day at a time; do not worry about being able to keep it for a year, but rather just being able to keep it for a day.
9. Be more confident in myself, because it would be reflected by my body posture (so don't hunch!); Make the most of my talents.
10. Have a heart of worship, daily.


The revised version is from a different perspective compared to the previous one, a more Christian approach. I am printing this out to hang it on my wall to remind myself.

Well, if this fails...there is always version 1.01b

4 comments:

ls said...

plan "b" huh? u think this is dota pushing strat ar? lolz...

good luck for this coming sem! will meet u one day going out for dinner or anything! lolz, 6 weeks to CNY, tat's my motto!!

ls said...

ohya, care to explain ur blog title? lolz, too chim

sp said...

yalor translation please.

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

Lol....LS u go out dinner didnt jio me...

anyway, the meaning is "It is the simple things that make life better"