Saturday, March 17

wats happening...

I dunno what has been happening to me...everybody, please, when u see me, please give me a HARD punch!! WAKE Me UP!!!

I have been rather unreasonable, rather demanding, rather small hearted, rather greedy...GAH!

Perhaps, i need to drown the person deep down inside me...never let it resurface again...
perhaps, drown isnt the appropriate word; I should tame the person inside me, educate him and civilize him...

be o p e n minded, and just let go...

i m sorry...

i m weak...

*this will be my last emo post, as I have applied for membership in anti-jiwang united. Plz note that my happiness is not superficial though I go through various mood swings...I have been through lots of disappointments in life...though I may be moody, sad at times and I may hide it.. but at these sad moments, I embrace it, chewed on it, digested on it, pondered abt it.. it is not a hypocritical happiness...its growing day by day...slowly but surely...though its small now, one day, when I fully learn to trust in Him, real joy is mine...

No comments: