Thursday, March 8

I have decided to entertain deborah's tag...tagged

The rules are:

"Those who get tagged must post 6 weird things about themselves in their blog and state the rules clearly. At the end of the post, you must choose 6 other people to tag."

1. I feel most motivated to study after the exams.. Weird... after my maths exam, I would feel so motivated to study math, the chapters that are already out..I plan to go to the library after my exams to mug. Then as the time goes by (usually by the 3rd or 4th day), I will stop mugging...then I would neglect my studies. And I hate last minute work.. so if I havent study at the last minute, I tend to give up and dont study at all..

2. The more I listen to 1 song (repeatedly) the more I like it.. That's even weirder I guess. People tend to get sien when the song is played like 1 million times. But, the more I hear it, the more I like a song. For example, my ex-roommate used to play some 'funny' (I found it funny then) chinese songs. But after hearing it repeatedly for like 2 weeks straight I actually loved the songs and I hum the tune. Something even weirder, I can appreciate classical music, and very dissonant contemporary modern pieces.

3. I can spend months and years playing the same game over and over again.. For example - dota. Need me to elaborate further??

4. I can be very noisy when I want to and very quiet when I want to.. Sometimes when I tell other people that I am a quiet and shy person, they laugh in disbelieve. Well, I am really shy, ok. Even my ctw mate says I talk too much during group discussions. Ok, ya sometimes I talk too much crap...

5. I am interestingly boring.. Ya, I dunno what I do when I am bored. But I can spend the whole day playing the piano. My my piano playing sux. yeah...but most of the time, I rot in front of the computer for the whole day.. sien

6. I often talk to the person whom I see in the mirror.. Most of the time I talk to the person in the mirror. I laugh at him (the guy in the mirror), I scold him...sometimes I pity him. Weird..

6 persons I am tagging:
1. the guy in the mirror.
2. Cant think of anyone else..
3. Can I dont tag anyone?
4. Sorry, I like to break the rules

haha

No comments: