Friday, March 30

Haha....now I cant sleep

Well, I have been wanting to sleep early for my practical exam...but somehow I couldnt fall asleep.

There is one thing that really pisses me off - whenever people make fun of me while I am doing my programming. I noe that u guys dont really mean it, but hey, sometimes my programme cannot compile and I cannot find what is wrong...it really makes me wanna strangle someone. My logic is correct, and syntax is right...then after a while, I realised that its due to some stupid mistake I had made again....and it usually takes me more than a day of compiling to discover my error....

There was once in lecture, while I was debuggin my program...I really got pissed when my friend said that " I am noob", "the program is so easy, why cannot do".. "So easy lar." Please SHUTUP!!

U can make fun of me at other times and at other situations, but not when I already spent 1 day mindlessly, repeatedly, tidiously trying to find an error which I KNOW IT DOESNT EXIST in my program but somehow IT EXISTS BY SOME MIRACULOUS CHANCE and is giving me alot of unecessary PROBLEMS in my PROGRAM which makes me look NOOB, STUPID, IDOITIC, SPASTIC, RETARDED!.....u'll know what I mean....

Thats why that really irritates me. I am usually blur and I miss details..thats y my program always have some careless mistake or error...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's commonly refered to as "LPP" in SoC terms ;)

cheer up.. mooooo

Anonymous said...

LPPL*

Anonymous said...

Chill yo. Even the most experienced programmers make stupid mistakes that can be very difficult to debug. Plus debugging is something that you get better at the more you do :)

Having bugs in a program that you know how to write isn't much of a problem. The bugs will decrease exponentially the more practice you get :P You only have something to worry about when you don't know how to write the program in question

Anonymous said...

assuming a malthus model of population for them bugs, there will be an overpopulation of bugs in the future..

unless you set a high enough harvesting rate, like using Jason's lazeeee eye triple combo attack which will conversely result in extinction.. remember the way Rinoa's doggie always comes out and charges the enemy in battle in FF8? Imagine a moofang letting out a long spastic mooo and executing the Moofang Charge of Death(MCoD).. xD

we love you moofang! <3