Tuesday, March 20

Perspective

An Old man lay in the hospital on the verge of death. As he floated on the verge of consciousness for two weeks, his faithful wife sat in a chair by him every moment. When he finally became lucid enough to speak, he wispered, "Honey, you have been with me through all the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When we lost the house, you never left my side. You were there when I lost the business, and when my health started failing."

"Yes dear," she answered, smilling.

"You know what?" he said

"Yes dear?" she asked.

"You're bad luck!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol heard this one before. But I like the title u gave it :P

sp said...

Hahahahahahaha

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

yup its a story I read somewhere...hmm...thanks! haha...