Thursday, March 22

Spoken like a true hypocrite

A truthful hypocrite?

Come on, my own actions betray my speech.

Actions speak louder than words...

Sometimes, I try to project my voice, raise my tone, struggling to bring my message across but to no avail - My actions, my deeds, my works drown and overpower my voice.

Everyone is looking at my walk, not listening to my talk. What I am speaks so loud, that the world cant hear what I say.

Sometimes(Maybe most of the time), I speak too much and I do too little.
Even when I meant what I have said, people have reservations, suspect my motives, question my integrity and doubt my sincerity. Why? Because my words lack content, it lacks the backing up of actions.

That's what I've learnt: talk less and do more =)

but helplessness prevails...

Its like wallowing out of this deep pool of mud, a mire of hypocrisy - the more I struggle out, the deeper I sink back, the dirtier I become.

Give up? No...

Never!

*Today's French test's questions seemed easy, but I really couldn't do it despite staying up studying till 4 last night. (Don't even mention scoring coz I doubt I'll scrape a pass) Well, thats the price I have to pay for being so inconsistent in my work. Bleh...the world should be more unfair

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all by definition hypocritical. So np, its keeping the degree of hypocrisy low that's the struggle. Yeah well said, dun gif up :P

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

Ya...I won't give up so easily...although many times, I was tempted to do so.