Saturday, March 17

Sakae sushi and a nice Sparta Body^^

I just ate quite a lot of sushi just now.Went to causeway point with ivan, eric, ls, rh, dina, chooi syn and nay ling..never ate so much sushi in my whole life. Anyways, I was quite 'jakun' coz I never been to sakae sushi before. Made a few embarrassing statements like "ei, where's the chop sticks? They give u?", " u mean the green tea we brew ourselves?"...lolz..and I realised that nay ling can eat quite a lot..lolz, both the guys in our table conceited to dina and nay ling.we couldnt eat anymore..anyway, dinner was good.although way beyond my budget...looks like I have to eat porridge for the next few weeks.

And after that, it was the first time since I went to watch a movie, which was 300. Lolz, well, the movie has lots of violence and gore and some M18 scenes (like LS favourite - the oracle) ...but overall the cinematics is quite nice. I like the way they capture the slow motion of the horses galloping on sand, the robe fluttering and the whip captured in mid air...but really, the whole movie was just fighting and gore, blood, and more gore and more blood, and even more gore....u will get the idea.

Anyways, after watching, when I told the rest I am gonna train a spartan body...they laughed in disbelieve!! just wait and see...one day I'll have it...just wait..haha..lolz, yeah...

*sometimes I wish I could go back in time... how I wish I could take back what I had said to you. I know saying sorry cannot undo what had been done. I really hope I will never do it again, ever.

No comments: