Thursday, March 29

Letting bitterness go and embracing freedom.

Ya. Its time to let go...
First step:
I did the first step by confronting you and telling u what I am not happy about u.
Well, what I want is the friendship, nothing else. I am not asking u to treat me extra nicely, I just dunwan u to treat me that coldly. Just treat me normally.
Second step:
I am not going to harp on it anymore. I'll not hold it as a grudge against u. And i am apologizing, if I had offended u along the way. I'm sorry =(
Third Step:
Start over again. I know the trust is broken and its difficult to rebuild. But if I value a friendship, I'll try not let what other people say or accusations affect how I treat other people(I noe I cant, but I'll try my best). But It will take time. It will take effort.

wells, hope it works out fine...

Till then, its back to work! freedom! =)

No comments: