Thursday, February 22

when things become difficult...

Very often, I would have the feeling that I cannot cope with work anymore. Time to time, I have realised that when I thought I was strong, I am actually weak; I thought I could cope but actually I am nearing my limit.

These things helped me to realise my limitations. It is in these times when I feel so helpless that I remembered that I believed in a God who is strong.

Quoting from familiar Bible verses:
"My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weaknesses."

"Therefore, I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

It seems a rather unusual concept that God's strength is made perfect in my weaknesses. Although these verses have different meanings and different interpretations, but the underlying principle is: Don't just rely on your own strength, but God's strength, because even in our weakness, God's strength will make our weakness "strong".Somehow, I dont seem to really trust it...

Which brings me back here, why am I up 6am early in the morning?To be a chao mugger, I guess.

Yesterday was a pretty stressful day. But Debz, thanks so much for the encouragement and for checking that whether "I am still alive", lolz... Really appreciate that =) Thanks yq and xy for chatting with me making me feel not so lonely and encouraging me. haha, I know I am a bit irritating but u all still bear with me...hehe...

Anyways, back to work.

No comments: