Sunday, February 25

Reply to Rui Hoong

Rui Hoong Wrote:
Hehe...you are really my lil sis lar, sooooo gullible ^^
Btw I've prepared a light-speed plane to take you back from madagascar at 9:45pm, so you'll be able to reach TH at 10pm for PA meeting!
So coool, I wanna bluff you more...I bet you believed for more than 4 hrs, went around asking ppl somemore...=D

Dearest Big Sis Rui Hoong,

Really? You were bluffing me? I tot everyone said that you were in Kyoto? I went to ur room to find u but u were not around. I even received the post cards from Japan showing the nice view of the fuji mountain. Dont bluff me lar, u were in kyoto rite? becoz u didnt buy me any sovenir thats why u bluff me u were back in th.

Hey, but I am really going to Madagascar tmr. My cousin's wedding is at 5pm at madagascar when converted to Singapore time zone is at 10pm tonite. So sorry, I cannot be at two place at once. Please Beg for Raymond's forgiveness later k? Ampun tuanku, ampun tuanku. Hey sis dont worry, I will get some cool cookies for u from madagascar.

cheers,
Victor =)

No comments: