Sunday, February 25

This post contains a msg for rui hoong only...

Dear Rui Hoong,

I will not be attending PA meeting tmr. Coz tmr, I will be going to Antananarivo in Madagascar. Haha...coz my cousin is getting married there. Its rather urgent but it will only be for a one day trip. Yupz, even bought my plane ticket, flight FD3505 going to bangkok first then transfer to Mumbai, then going to Madagasscar by ferry. Anyways, plz tell Raymond I wont be coming for this Sunday's PA meeting, ok? Anyway, I'll be arriving at changi at 4:30pm on monday, so I could take the math test in time. Haha, I'll take lots of pictures there and I'll post it on this blog later when I come back. haha. I'll tell you if I see penguins there.

Anyways, how was Kyoto? Got any souvenirs for me?

Cheers,
Victor =)

2 comments:

rh said...

Hehe...you are really my lil sis lar, sooooo gullible ^^
Btw I've prepared a light-speed plane to take you back from madagascar at 9:45pm, so you'll be able to reach TH at 10pm for PA meeting!
So coool, I wanna bluff you more...I bet you believed for more than 4 hrs, went around asking ppl somemore...=D

Anonymous said...

Amusing question