Tuesday, February 6

I am weak

The first signs of weakness showed up. I fell asleep while studying late at night. Sigh, I've seen my roommate fall asleep while studying at night, but now its my turn.

Am i at my limits so soon? So, much work to do, if only I had more time - by sleeping less.

Sigh... So many things to do, so many things to worry.

I nid a break...spare me please? I have 2 deadlines tmr and 1 more deadline on thursday. I am not doing last minute work. Its just that I couldnt find the time. I thought my lab will be fine but...i guess I still have much to learn. I am not there yet...

The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

*its funny that although I complained that I have no time, I still have time to blog. Irony isnt it? or issit I just dun wan to do any work anymore.

3 comments:

Jason moofang said...

All work and no play makes Jack worse than a dull boy - it makes him a sick one.

sp said...

I remember leh... when i first came to IC some bigshot told us that we shouldnt be too perfectionist... like we should prioritise and its okay if we dont do 100% of everything... he said we cant survive if we try to do everything perfectly... maybe put in more effort for the more important tasks and less for the others...

^^

The Klangite said...

hmm wat am i to say...sleeping bcos u are already eating into ur sleeping time is a sign of weakness??no!! cheer up man...uhave tried ur best la dont pressure urself so much...like wat jason said, it may affect ur health...