Friday, February 9

Fine go ahead, demerit my points...

Well, firstly. Its not that I am lazy to do the video, but its just that I have no time to spare.

My CCA commitees do not have a higher precedence and priority than my STUDIES.

So, no amount of threat will force me to do it.

This weekend I am really NOT FREE.

I dun care if u minus my points or sack me (In fact I would welcome the thought of quitting).

I am really trying my best, to fulfill my obligations and responsibilities and I will do it.

However, I am unhappy with the threats. Well, I cant do anything about it right? since I am under the tyranical regime of the hall comm system and enslaved by the CCA points system. Any protest against it would lead to digging my own grave, very much similar to a certain government system.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there bud. We've taken plenty of shit in this place and there's probably plenty more to come. Count it as experience in dealing with the world i guess.

Dina Wee said...

Yea... victor... sometimes you just gotta take it all in and hopefully it'll make you stronger to face all the other shitty stuff that life (read Singapore) is going to throw at you

ls said...

yea, i would not submit to threats also, totally understandble. Yet, hang on in there, u are so near to the end of all these shits, pulling out now aint a good choice though, i would stay and finish it, as personal achievement!

anyways, i might have quitted also if i were u, so nothing's perfectly right, its a choice i guess! Hang on and be as happy as possible.