Sunday, February 4

Un dimanche serein. C'est la vie!

A calm, serene Sunday.

Here I am, lying here on my bed, listening to the soft guitar pluckings(Actually I was lying on the bed just now, I couldnt be possibly be blogging and be lying on my bed rite now). The song, "Cavatina(The Dear Hunter)", brings back memories...memories of the time when I had the passion, the enthusiasm to learn guitar during secondary school. Its the song from my friend's cd, and at that time, I "hogged" it, listening to every track repeatedly. After I left form 5, I never had the chance to listen to that cd again.

Hmm...life's been busy the past few years. My guitar was left in the cupboard for a long period of time, collecting dust, since I came to sg. Wat happened to me? Where did my interest go? As, time passes, life gets busier, the more I get involved in things, I forget what I used to be, what I once loved, what I once pursued...

Last night, my friend was playing track on his msn, and I quickly asked him to send me the file^^ Listening to the song, the fire of interest within me was rekindled..

I'll enjoy this sunday while I can. I've been listening to that song over and over again, doing nothing "productive" - havent touched my lab, tutorials and books. Just a nice Sunday, to sit back, breathe, chill and enjoy life.

A time of reflection...how invigorating, rejuvenating, revitalising, refreshing...
=)

1 comment:

ls said...

glad u are back!! a smile a day keeps the worries away