Thursday, February 8

NUS, beware of MOOCHERS!!

Yesterday, there was this promotion by Subway, selling 10 cents for a sandwich. @@. It was such a great offer that we couldnt resist. However, the time of offer is during 3-4 which clashes with physics lecture...Oh wells, sometimes in life, we have to sacrifice somethings in order to gain something better. So, we left the lecture theater earlier and went to YIH at 3.

On the bus, I got a shock of my life. The queue outside Subway was so looooong. I never seen so many people in Subway, ever. We gave up immediately. Later I heard that someone actually queued up from 3pm till 355pm.

Well, besides that, there are the milo moochers too! They constantly looking out for a green truck...haha

Well, I just found out what is wrong with my C++ lab program. The prob is: There is NOTHING WRONG with my program. Lol. And y am I graded "F" ?? That is due to the fault of the coursemarker (the program created to mark our C++ programs). It made me spend 2 days trying to find out what is wrong with my program...haha.

Finally, I get to have a nice nap =)

No comments: