Saturday, December 2

underestimated emotions...

My exams have finally ended today(at least for this semester). The freedom it brings! truly wonderful! So, to celebrate it, I invited myself and persuaded fung hong to join (or interrupt) Ivan's and Deborah's lunch at bugis =) we walked around bugis while deborah went from shop to shop shopping. Haha...I enjoyed myself^^ It feels good to be out of NUS once in a while.

But seriously, when I came back to my room after the outing, the same feeling that has been haunting me from the past two days came back to me again. Never underestimate your own emotions. That's what I've learnt. When I tried to study the past two days, my mind simply wandered and my heart distracted. I really couldnt absorb anything that I have read. I wanted to score well for my exams but I just simply did not have the mood, or motivation to study anymore. Ya, I was feeling down during the test.

The worst thing that can simply happen before a test is not feeling stressed, but feelings of helplessness, loneliness, being rejected, unloved, hopelessness and despair. Oh well, its all over.

Life goes on...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's ok... atleast you finished your exams already. :) Mine's gonna end soon!!!

ls said...

wahahhaha, me the 3rd!!!

cheer up, hols is near!! :D

sp said...

cheer up! think of happy thoughts :)

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

gracias ben! but I dun understand >.<
Lolz...yupz end of finals! thanks dina, ls and sp =) Its just some after exam blues...I guess.