Sunday, December 10

at the bowling competition..

Today, Erwin invited me for his church’s bowling competition. I was quite reluctant to go because it’s a bowling competition. I do not have an affinity for bowling nor am I pro in it. Anyway, I did not regret going there because I get to meet this cute girl in his church. She is really cute - the way she bowls and the way she smiles. Haha…regretted not having a chance to talk to her.

Anyway, to my surprise, my team actually won the competition (she was in my team too) - Best overall team… and even more to my surprise, I actually got 2nd runner up..hmmm...not a bad achievement for bowling against a group of secondary school kids....

haha, Erwin, invite me again for ur next bowling competition!

3 comments:

ls said...

GO GET A PIC!!! QUICK!!! U DUWAN I WANT, QUITE BADLY!! LOLZ

sp said...

lol... wah u go there bully secondary kids eh...

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

Lolz...didnt have a camera (or a camera phone).
Hey, the secondary kids were good also ok. Its just that I am better ^^