Tuesday, December 5

The start of holidays...

I've been quite busy the past few days doing nothing. Suddenly when the exams are over, emptiness is felt. All that time spent studying is now suddenly available. Haha. So i guess its dota, cs or just going out for the next few days in this month...

The past few days were quite eventful ^^

I didnt know that people would go to China Town just to buy shampoo. Anyway, I almost earned a bottle of loreal shampoo and another bottle of loreal conditioner because some absent minded girl just left her bought items on the hawker centre table. Right Deborah? =) I could use a new bottle of good shampoo too...

Anyway, today went out with Ivan, Dina and Eric to orchard. I was quite surprised we managed to meet Joy and Nay Ling at kinokuniya because Dina had this wanderlust which distracted her and made her roam from shop to shop while we walked from Plaza Singapura to Taka.

Anyway, I am stuck in my room now....what's for later? hmm....dota?

No comments: