Sunday, September 28

VPU...

Besides VCF, and productions music, VPU is the other committee which I had put my heart into it. Of all the years in that committee (actually only 2 years), I enjoyed last year's VPU the most. I like the company back then. Although its easy for me coz I really didn't edit much videos. I still remember the times when me, wei de and che lei stayed up the whole night to edit the pre-ihg videos. I can't really say that I'm competent in editing video or was I passionate. But its an experience.
For year two, I remember the times when I taught them how to use the video cam, adobe premier, using the TV. I remember the IHG periods(Softball video again), cleaning the editing room during holidays, and my short film group, but I didn't help them much too, doing Nominations for IHG players video, being the QC for the pre-IHG video..Haha...plenty of memories...

Perhaps I'll join again next year.

No comments: