Sunday, September 14

I had a dream

Last night I had a dream. There was a piano in front of me. And then, all of the sudden I started playing. Playing impromptu piece, some piece that I have never heard before. It began with a fast and lively music, and then it slowed down to some beautiful clash notes. My fingers were trying to catch up with the tune. When my fingers stopped, I realised the music was still going on. It was in my head. I was not playing it at all. It was such a beautiful tune!

Unfortunately, I woke up, forgetting the tune completely.

I tried playing the piano just now. but it didn't sound half as good as the tune in my dream.

4 comments:

ls said...

haha, cool~ Try imagining more, like daydream, haha, it might help! And suddenly u started updating your blog pretty often, good thing dude!

Good effort trying to sound like Martin Luther King Jr. Cheerz..

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

Haha...lol. This is "I had a dream", mine is in past tense...HAha...its ironic when the more things u have, the more u want to update and write...lol

ls said...

haha, betta keep up with writing man, coz right now suddenly i'm writing like essays and assignments, all needing proper writing and elaborations and spams, haha...

Couldnt imagine if i wasnt blogging frequently... =x

How are things back there? Good?

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

Well, singapore is as usual very eventful. Busy with good stuff and also busy with not so good stuff..