Tuesday, October 7

Tired and Weak...

Now its my turn to feel tired...Not because I just ran about 8km or that I just played a bit of badminton. Band practice even slipped out of my mind, and I missed it. Fortunately, they postponed band practice.

This feeling of tiredness. Its overwhelming.

Activities after activities, projects after projects, lab reports after lab reports, trainings after trainings, deadlines after deadlines, written reports after written reports, assessments after assessments.

Sometimes, activities and busyness just serve to distract or divert us away from our real problems...

perhaps, being vulnerable now, I'm forced to draw strength and rely on God. People often told me, Christianity is a religion for the weak. Because we Christians always depend on God for strength and cannot rely on ourselves. I guess that's true. Only the sick requires a doctor and only the weak requires a savior.

'...My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness..."

No comments: