Wednesday, October 15

Random post for the week...

This week has been busy. Submission deadlines and new projects and labs to come. The list seems endless. All these work coupled by hall activities: Band rehearsals, sports training, vcf, hearts, etc, etc...

Come on man...why am I, a year 3 undergraduate, committing myself to so many activities?
What am I trying to prove?

Well, its only natural that I feel a little more stressed, moody, tired, grumpy and unhappy...perhaps those negative feelings accumulated and made me feel lazy. Hence the previous post.

On the other side, I'm still quite thankful for good health despite less sleep hours this week. The main thing that's bringing me pain is this huge ulcer at the side of my lips. I think its due to stress.
One of the most painful ulcers I ever had

Well, i'm thankful that my project is going better now. I'm thankful for having hardworking group mates for my other assignment. I'm thankful for food also =) And milo trucks and free drinks and free donuts!

Well, I'll be extremely thankful if it rains later at about 4pm...then softball training would be shifted to A1 instead of SRC - located eons away from my room.

No comments: