Saturday, October 4

building an ECG

This project is keeping me occupied lately. I've been going to the lab every free time I've just to adjust and debug my ECG and make it work.

The most depressing question you can ever ask me now is: "How's your circuit?"...

Anyways, of course there are improvements and progress:

I was so happy when I got this reading on the oscilloscope. Its still quite flawed, but at least there's a shape and that's progress

I got this the next day. I did not touch the circuit nor made any adjustments. It just refuses to look like the previous day's reading. This would look good if it was rotated upside down.



Finally, I got something which looks more like the actual ECG shape after some adjustments to my circuit. However, if this reading were my ECG, then my heart rate would be approximately 3000 beats per minute (Which means I shouldn't be alive to give this kind of heart rate). Hence, there is still a major problem in my ECG circuit.

Ya...so lately if you see me looking moody, tired or obsessed with something, you know why la har...

2 comments:

rh said...

Hahahaaa jiayou lo...
Projects kill people...T.T

Pck said...

thanks! Almost killed by the project! haha