Tuesday, June 9

Rain rain come again...

I love it when it is raining at night...

I love it especially while doing my revision because I can look out from my window, from time to time and watch the rain drops on the puddles. I'm sipping a cup of hot chocolate now in my warm room. Surprisingly, there is not a single shop here that sells milo. If there have been one, I would be savouring it rather than this hot steaming cup of hot chocolate.

I made my hot chocolate extra sweet, sweeter than the milo made in mamak stalls. I'm not a sugar addict, but when it comes to studying, I prefer to "nourish" my poor hardworking braincells. The sweetness keeps me awake too.

I love it when I watch the trees swaying in the wind, the howling of the wind, the beating of the heavy raindrops and when the thunder roars in the middle of the night. I love it because of this shelter, protecting me from the unmerciful storm. Having a place to stay and to shelter me from the rain really is such a wonderful thing.

Why has it been raining these past few days? This does not depict summer properly. Where are the clear blue skies? I love the clear blue skies too. Pure blue stretching from end to end. It gives me the feeling of freshness, openness and hopefulness.

It has been cold these few days. I'll be needing my faithful jacket again which I had abandoned at the start of summer.
Sometimes, while studying late at night, we seem to ponder on the most simplest things in life.
I wonder why...

No comments: