Sunday, June 14

Wake me up when june ends...

My eyes are getting redder after staring at this screen since morning. Yup, do not get me wrong, I was not playing computer games or going online or watching movies. I was doing my project. Yup, typing the technical part of my project from scratch. Haha, I think I did quite a lot already, enough to make my groupmates feel happy that I'm their groupmate! Hopefully la...because it has always been me being a burden to the group rather than helping them.

Yup, I had done enough constructive work today, so much that there are more work done today alone then the work done for my whole semestre here in france before today. Such is my feeling and such is what I'm willing to exaggerate. Wow! A sense of accomplishment. During my breaks I did not even play games but studied for my upcoming exams. Wow...Victor, I'm impressed (Haha...sorry I started praising myself) Ok, the report is getting very boring and tedious now...

At times like this, how i wish someone would come online and disturb me. But usually it never happens. Might be due to the time difference. But oh well, I might be lucky sometimes. Tired, tired...I accidentally fell asleep just now. I just wandered to my bed and then without realising I was dozing off...haha...I might just fall asleep today and not wake up till my presentation ends...

No comments: