Tuesday, May 12

Nostalgia

It was only a year ago, at this same day, that I went to US with a group of my friends for work and travel. Somehow, last night, lying upon my bed, the memories of it all flooded my mind. It was indeed an experience. How would I describe it? Describing it as 'good' seems superficial because it leaves out many things. On the other hand, saying that it was 'bad' is not appropriate either. It was truly an 'indescribable experience' as Wendy had put it(Although he meant it as a negative sense).

Ironic. While I was there, towards the end, I was so glad leaving. I wanted to leave everything there, the place, the fellow colleagues, the friends, everything. But somehow, last night, I began to think about them, somehow, suddenly, I missed them...I remembered the good times I had with them. Eating lunch everyday in the canteen with the same group of friends. We were always bragging about our tips and complaining about our workloads. I remember us going for roller coaster rides after our work. And how Utt and I will take the front row with hands up. Yes, and later when the Taiwanese came and how they were quite nice to me. LOL, I realised that I have many friends in Taiwan as well.

I wonder how my host family is doing. Wendy and I used to go visit them and talked about inheriting their boat or their red mustang convertible. But sadly, she never called us after we had rejected going to her daughter's graduation party. Well, there goes our boat.
Me, Wendy, Jenny, and her son(I forgot his name)

All the memories...

No comments: