Monday, May 18

Cusiner

Cooking, that is what I had picked up here in France. I never cook at home, never touched raw meat, and never cooked anything besides pasta and instant noodles. Somehow, 5 months of being in France had changed me about the art of cuisine.

I'm still far from mastering culinary arts. I have experimented on various dishes and invited friends to join me for meals. This week, I had like a few people coming over to my place to eat on weekends. This is (I guess) the response to my complaint about feeling lonely here in Lyon last weekend. Somehow, I find that this weekend filled with activities and I enjoyed cooking and cooking for them.

3 comments:

rh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
keren said...

=) i learnt how to make mash potatoes and cut onions and played with hazelnuts while working in the kitchen! haha

Pck said...

Haha...did u actually cook? What dish did u learn? Hazelnuts sounds delicious!