Wednesday, March 25

Not an easy task...

I've just made my life more difficult today. During my telecommunications module, we were briefed about this project which would require coming up with the working model, report and presentation of it. So, the lecturer wants us to be in groups of 3-6 people.

Well, my lab partners offered me and my fellow exchange student friend to join their group. But my friend was reluctant to join because the group will be shortchanged if two exchange students are in it. Also, my lab partners are not really as brilliant as the other groups because we always struggle in our lab reports. Well, I also told him that if he joined us, he will be pulled down by our grades also (Which I shouldn't have said). So he joined the other group of 6 people.

Now, my group consists of 3 people including me, the exchange student, who struggles to understand french, let alone understanding the concepts being taught. So, I don't really count as a member. And that leaves just the 2 of them in this project! And during labs, I'm the most useless member because I cannot contribute anything to the group other then spotting simple calculation errors. Shouldn't have told my friend to join the other group because 4 people is obviously better than 3 even if it is another exchange student. Haha...but it is not good for him, although it would be slightly better for us. So now, we have to complete a workload of 6 people for my 3 person team.

I guess I have to start putting in twice the effort(or maybe triple or quadruple). I mean it is good that they consider me as a member(although I dont contribute to anything and I have a feeling I always pull the group down). Now, I guess its time to try help them in any way, because this time, I might cause them to get bad results for the module. I wanted to get just a pass, but I think I shouldn't let this attitude of mine affect my members.

Aiks, I guess I have to sacrifice my free time (and traveling time, perhaps =/) and do more research...busy busy...
and I need the strength to do this...

3 comments:

rh said...

Jiayou jiayou!!!

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello
escitalopram generic
It can be increased to 20 mg once a day after a week.
[url=http://www.topcobilliards.com/]lexapro no prescription[/url]

Escitalopram starting dosage is usually 10 mg once a day and can be taken in the morning or in the evening.
http://www.topcobilliards.com/ - lexapro drug
Escitalopram, the generic name of Lexapro, is administered as a single daily dose and maybe taken with or without food.