Wednesday, March 12

Belated Birthday Celebration - Told from my point of view

On the 11th of March, I was tricked to blk D thinking that we go to celebrate wu teng's birthday. Well, I was feeling quite tired from all the wiring and inserting ic chips into my breadboard and I thought maybe I'll go celebrate then quickly retreat to my room and retire for the night.

But I should have known that it was not so simple. When I went there, the first person i met was fung hong and without suspecting anything I was happily talking to him. Although it occurred to me that since when was fung hong so friend with wu teng.

Yup. I did expect something. But I didn't really want it to happen.

And it turned out to be true. They planned to celebrate wu teng's birthday with me.

So they sang a birthday song, we cut the cake and took photos. Is that all? It all seemed too good to be true.

Then

To my horror...

They pounced on me and handcuffed me and wu teng. Then they used a torture device invented by OSIM (equivalent to the electric chair for death penalty) They strapped the contraption on our shoulders and turn on full power sending electric jolts to our body causing involuntary twitching of the muscles.

Then the opportunity came, the straps on wu teng fell off and they begun focusing their attention on wu teng, which gave me the chance to break free. I managed to get out of my handcuffs and ran. haha suckers...

But to my horror, after running a distance, nobody followed me. This sucks...and I was actually stupid enough to turn around and walk back to them - walking back to death.

Ya...they put handcuffs on me again, but this time it was tighter. Then they took a pail full of freezing cold water, drench me from head to toe. That time, my poor heart was suffering shock from that sudden drop of temperature to 4C. My body's temperature regulatory system was working so furiously, making my muscles to contract rapidly, making me shiver. I was clinging on to my life, refusing to let hypothermia take over.

Ok...maybe my story is a bit exaggerated...

hehe...thanks guys anyway

No comments: