Sunday, March 30

Back from jb

I just came back from jb. Yup, ever since Mas Selamat's escape, the distance between Singapore and JB doubled (Distance in terms of time).

Why did I go back then?

It was a very last minute thing, I had to go back and get all the necessary certs to apply for this DUO-exchange award thingy. And the deadline is 31st MArch. Yup, tmr! talk about procastination.

Whats left now between me and the $4000 euros award is a 500 word essay on 'why am I so interested in this award?'.

So why do I want this award?

Let me explain in terms of econs:
Cost of getting the scholarship: 2-3 hours of paperwork + form filling + essay writing
Pay-offs : up to $1000 euros per month up to 4 months = $4000 Euros!!!
Chances of getting it : close to 2-3%

Anyway, I just found out that Rui Hoong is more last minute than me, because she is applying for the award as well but she hasnt started writing her essay.

No comments: