Monday, August 13

School Starts...

Unfortunately, I missed the 2 first lectures of my new semester.

The Piano exam this morning was fine. My sister commented that I came out of the exam room smiling which was much better than last year when I came out black faced and I even scolded my poor sis. Haha...maybe not because I performed better, but I was expecting less this time around. Anyways, my dad said I could take it again next year also just in case I fail...

Anyways, tech crew was much more fun than expected. Really get to know other people better. Haha... I really enjoyed working with kewei, having 9pm meetings with wei de and luo hui, talking nonsense, being childish, acting for other people's films, going for breakfast, going for supper, eating yummy desserts and drinking herbal tea and chicken soup mainly cooked by welfare team kewei, luo hui and other kind tech crew members such as ying qian, kelly, sheau yun (ex-tech crew).

the 7th tech crew members are really so fortunate...

anyways...thats all I did during the holidays. mainly I only remembered the food events in tech crew....

No comments: