Sunday, August 26

life is getting more real...

University life is starting to seep in for me. I began to realize that when I started dozing off during lecture. Yes, my brain is starting to shut down during lecture - which means I am getting not enough sleep.(or maybe the lectures are too boring) Furthermore, I couldn't understand French.

Yeah, my last sem routine is sinking in again: waking up at 845am for a 9am class, dozing off in lecture, playing dota right after dinner, slacking during the time when I plan to study, having no mood to study...

And I have bravely took up many hall activities again. Hehe...maybe I shouldn't be too ambitious but I was too eager to try to make a change around me. But with the right attitude and lots of prayer, I guess I'll make it through.

But the main difference between 'me in this new semester' and the the 'old me' is that I am smiling more, taking things more positively. Maybe because now things are going my way, that's why I am so happy. Maybe its because I get to eat more good food too...HaHaHa..But when things don't go my way, I hope I could still really be happy in my heart. Anyways, there is no good reason for me to be sad also, because there are people out there who are less fortunate than me.

But sometimes, it feels lonely here in c115.

2 comments:

sp said...

yala no matter what u still have cute speakers to play with.

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

ya true....haha, my cute cute, kawaii speakers...