Saturday, June 23

sweet council...

After VCF council last, last monday...I joined them for supper because I didnt eat my dinner.
To the dismay of the guys, the rich vcf girls decided to eat supper at a high class hotel restaurant because they sell their pastries at half price after 1030pm.

Being poor, I shared with 2 other guys... Here are the dishes:

creme brule
crispy egg on the outside and soft and sweet in the inside. While chewing on the cripsy skin the soft egg filling just melts in your mouth...

Diplomatic
A crispy choclate waffle with soft creamy hazelnut filling. The chocolate is slightly bitter and the hazelnut cream is just simply heavenly...
I forgot its name..some rather fancy name I suppose

I kinda forgot its taste too...but I know the chocolate powder is very yummy...

Baba

I dont know how it got its name, but the spongy cake is not like any ordinary sponge cake. It is extra spongy and if u press the cake to the tip of your mouth the rum oozes out of the sponge cake and fills your mouth...yummmm

The size of the pastries are really not big. In fact, they are rather small and even with half price it still cost $3...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.