Thursday, June 14

in my free time...

In the midst of a busy week of "photoshopping", web designing and "flashing", I've decided to redesign my blog and give it a new look. Well, so how is it? nice?

My blog theme this time would include lighter colour themes of mainly blue.

Some pictures taken and edited during tech crew.
flag post (taken and edited by me)
leaf ~taken by me
ke wei's flower in a ball
rh's motivational poster (rh edited a picture of me that is so obscene. I am reluctant to post it)
eric's way of 'fulfilling' my desire to have a spartan body (just making a fool of myself)

Yu zhao's edited photo. $10 currency with raymond's face
yu zhao's sculpture of the father of the 7th tech crew
original photo (it focuses on the middle flower nice!)
singapore's night scape(original photo)
singapore's famous city area
the merlion~ according to kelly (vice techcrew head) "if you havent taken a photo with the merlion, you havent been to singapore". Well I havent been to singapore...
7th tech crew

3 comments:

rh said...

obscene?!?! It's the best photo that I edited lei...xD

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

Haha...ur editing not bad lar...jut that I paiseh to put it up...

Allen said...

I like the first one