Tuesday, April 17

In mugger land....I'm the Mugger King (this line wasnt added by me!)

Here I am surrounded by super muggers: beside me, behind me, in front of me (especially the person in front of me), diagonally right in front of me, diagonally left in front and the list goes on...

Camping here in mugger land =)

Somehow, the mugger aura is affecting me...

Camping here in mugger land =)

The person diagonally in front of me is eating some mugger sweets (the sour sweets in green packets) just to keep herself awake. Her face squirmed as she popped the sweet into her mouth. like this : >.<

Camping here in mugger land =)

Alas, much time has passed at mugger land. Its time to resume mugging.

Happy Mugging everyone!!

3 comments:

sp said...

Happy mugging to u too! :D

Anonymous said...

that description strangely reminds me of smurfs, lol

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

lolz....I think I only watched 1 episode of smurfs when I was young....haha...so I dun know about smurfs...