Tuesday, April 10

confession

Two nights ago I was supposed to be studying, which I did, but I felt that I couldnt concentrate anymore (it was just an excuse). So wanting to be emo, I watched 'happy birthday' - the recent topic of discussion among a few blogs.

Lolz...the story was quite touching. haha

While halfway through watching, hui en knocked on my door and told me she got supper for me and ivan. But ivan was sleeping, well, oh darn, too bad lar har, I had to finish the whole $5 murtabak all by myself =)

Lol...luckily while watching the touching parts nobody knocked on my door...haha...for some reasons, I rather not be disturb at that moment...

anyways...I've given up on my experiment..but I'll begin another experiment - sleeping more can help improve studies!! ^^

Hey rh, sleeping more will make u smarter...I am gonna try prove that..besides..I read in men's health 'a 16-year study at Harvard shows that people who slept for five hours or less a night were 32 percent more likely to pack major kilos than those who dozed a full seven hours.'

So.....SLEEEEEP is GOOD!!!

hack care studies, sleep is much more important...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe even in JC I try to maintain 6 hrs average sleep time a day as mandatory :P Sleep is goooooooooood!!!

10 Joules said...

Jason-sama, are you sure it was just 6 hours? well, maybe you woke up in the middle of every night to mug.. xD

Anonymous said...

It was less on occassion but I tried to make up for it on weekends xD

Dun count after promos lar. That's when the gargantuan inexorable flood of lost sleep time crushed down on me to render me perpetually somewhere between unconscious and subconscious :P