Tuesday, December 29

Last few days of the year

The past few weeks have been quite good weeks. In fact I must say that the whole year has been great for me. For me, year 2009 has been a good year. The first half of my year, I spent in the Rhone-alps region in Lyon. Everything in France seem so far away although it has only been recently.

For the past few weeks, I have gotten to know Keren and her family much better. I am thankful that I am accepted by them. I really appreciate the time we spent together and all other times not spent together.

I admit I could have done more for VCF. I once thought I knew what I wanted. But after taking it up, I do not know already. I guess I'll just have to pray.

School has been busy as usual. However, I am still lacking effort in my final year project. I should have put in final year student effort for my final year project.

The only regret I have for 2009 is that I did not get to know my hall people better. SEP had changed my impression towards hall and the hall life. I started becoming more 'phantom' like a typical final year student.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!