Friday, July 31

Holidays are coming to an end...

Since I came back from France, I have been making regular trips back to Singapore. I find that the holidays are indeed much busier than during the semester. But I have a feeling that I'm going to take back my previous statement about the holidays being busier because I'm about to go through my final year in NUS.

Yes, I've been anticipating attending lectures in English! I want to have the free time during the semester! I have only bidded for 3 modules in CORS. But I need to wait for my results in France to determine whether I still need to take that particular module. My friend just told me he failed the module. So, I have a feeling I failed too because I was in the same project group and both of us did practically nothing for it.

Next week I shall officially move in to Temasek hall and stay there during the week. No more making trips to Singapore and coming back to JB.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One particular technique I like to use to beat my ringing in the ears will be the goody cure. I chew on some thing crunchy, like high fibers rye crackers, nuts, and even cereal. The audio practically face masks the whooshing during my the ears and I'm acquiring a healthier little treat to boot. This makes my ringing in ears strikes a little bit more endurable. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Vicinffu7ity[/url]