Sunday, August 31

September already

I suspect time flies faster in Singapore. Before I knew it, its September. Well, its going to be another eventful month of just chasing the wind in my numerous activities.

I am already year 3, and the reality of it hasn't struck me. Still, I am joining quite a few committees. I'm already in productions and guess which part of productions am I in? That's right - Music again. I'm also in TH band. Well, I'm thinking of joining Hearts as well. Channel some of that energy I have into something good for society.

Yup, Its good to be back here. Some of the Malaysians have just finished work there in Cedar Point. Woa, thats enough of Cedar Point for me. Funny that while I was working there, I wanted so much to come back to study because its much slacker to study. Now, it seems that I'm being caught up with studies and activities that I became cranky yesterday. Lol. So, conclusion, wherever it is, life is not easy.

I used to think that how much more can you suffer there. Having to resort to eating leftover food, going around begging for extra working hours so that I could earn extra money, fighting on to get on the bus just so that I could go Wall Mart, and trying to compete with the supervisor for the tips in the room. So much more... I can say i'm living a fugitive lifestyle in the land of wealth. Its not that I have no money, its just that I wanted more money so that I can afford to travel with my friends after working.

Now, I have a different set challenges. I have to learn how to design and build a ECG monitor for my project. Its not easy. But now, I have the comfort of a nice clean room, unclogged toilets, better and healthier(More oily) food, luxury of time, freedom of being accountable to no one(But God), unconditional financial support from my parents,friends who genuinely seek my welfare, full (and partial) access to a variety of resources and facilities, and a variety of leisure activities to de-stress.
So, what are the reasons i have to sulk and complain about life?

No comments: