Tuesday, February 12

I'm weak, to show that He is strong...

He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might He increases strength.
Even youths shall faint and be weary,
And young men shall utterly fall,
But those who wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

This verse has been quoted many times in countless occasions. But do I really believe it? Its harder to believe this when I'm tired and weak.

We all do have a limit, don't we? I'm not near my limit yet, but somehow, certain things overwhelm me recently.

To be able to fly, mount up with wings like eagles. It has been my dreams(There are times when I dream I flew) To be able to fly and soar above everything else...

To be able to run and not feel weary.

To be able to walk and not faint.

Of course these analogies are not meant to be taken literally. But to be able to have that amount of vigour...

No comments: