Thursday, January 31

Signs of weakness

I've never realised I am so weak.

Yesterday, when the time came, I just ran away in fear. The fear of what others might say or what others might think if I had stayed behind. An act of cowardice. I am still afraid of the same thing I was afraid of since my primary school days - being teased.

After that, my conscience kept bugging me. My weakness overwhelms me.

why am I made so weak? I asked myself.

"To show that God is strong."
Came the answer from the movie ' Facing The Giants'.

I am still unable to face the giant called failure, I am bounded by chains called pride, and I am weighed down by guilt.


At least today, I have already accepted that fact and moved on. Anyways, I wanted to play squash for TH. I wanted to go and fight not just sitting on the bench watching KR and SH girls fight each other with one-sided matches At least, let me be defeated by the team members first, then I would be happy to sit on the bench. Gimme a chance T.T

Although I'm weak, I'll grow stronger...

No comments: