Sunday, January 27

The End!

"...a place...for my dreams...to live...", the last sentence echoes throughout the silent hall, Marianne slumps on the crate and buried her face. The spotlight dims, the music fades, a thundering applause erupts...

The next few moments, the curtains open, the backstage crew, managers, directors, producers, scriptwriter and cast made their way to the stage, and bowed before the blinding spotlight. The thundering applause resounds. Some people made their way to the stage, eager to present flowers or handshakes of congratulations.

Everyone was smiling, thinking, "Its over!".

Some with a tinge of reluctance, sadness, emptiness, muttered "Its over..."

The whole play that took us a few months of hard work has finally served its purpose - to be presented to the audience.

I really hope that everyone that went enjoyed the play. Well, the music as well, of course!

Although I keep bragging about how good the music is, deep down inside, I don't want you all to praise the music by the music team, I just want them to enjoy it.

I got to know some new friends through productions, like the lights people in the sound room. Yeah, both lights and music are essential for the play! Yeah, of course, sets and costumes are also essential too.

I'm glad its over too. I won't be FOOLED into joining productions again next year....
unless, if it is a musical ^^

3 comments:

rh said...

Yo good job sis~!! Haha...it was a good performance:)
I'll support production even more if...the ticket is cheaper xD

Victor Liew Chu Ern said...

Thanks Thanks!!!!
=)

Anonymous said...

I really liked the show :) Was completely over expectations. And the music is kewl as usual :D